How To Assemble A Drum Set Instructions
Before You Start
Remember, putting together a drum set is a fun and intuitive process. Once you put on one drum head, the rest are easy.
There is no better way to get to know your new drum kit than by putting it together.
Drum Set Assembly Instructions Video
Full Size Drum Set Instructions - Printable
Junior 3 Piece Drum Set Instructions - Printable
Common Questions & Topics
- Drum heads appear wrinkled after installation? This is normal and they will smooth out over time.
- Having trouble screing a tension rod into a lug? Check out this helpful fix
- Bass drum sounding too "boomy"? Try putting a blanket into the drum
- Cymbals seem to break or chip eaisly? Proper cymbal technique will solve this. No cymbal, regardless of cost, size or manufacturer and withstand improper use
- Just go your set but appear to be missing rims or heads? In most set the heads come stacked...this is easy to miss, so double check this
Need Help Tuning A Drum?
Learn how to Tune A Drum Set